The City of Huntsville will hold a general election for four At-Large Council positions on November 8, 2016 per the guidelines of the Texas Election Code and the City of Huntsville Charter. Filing for a place on the general election ballot will be conducted from July 23-August 22, 2016.
Recent Elections By the Numbers
- find more historical election information in the City's Election Register, links at the
bottom of this page)
- City 2010 population - 38,548
- Registered voters/Voters voted/Percent voted
- 5/7/2016 special election - 14,952/1,253/8.38%
- 12/12/2015 runoff election - 14,568/1,780/12.21%
- 11/3/2015 general election - 14,409/2,815/19.53% (gubernatorial election on
- 11/4/2014 - 14.890/5,071/34.06%
- 11/5/2013 - 14,472/2,495/17.24% (presidential election on ballot)
May 7, 2016 Special Election to Fill a Vacancy
5/7/16 Special Election unofficial totals, by precinct.
December 2015 Mayoral Runoff Election
- Unofficial Runoff results, 12/12/15, 8:30 p.m.
- Unofficial results from Walker County, 12/12/15
A map of all Walker County voting precincts is available at http://www.co.walker.tx.us/egov/docs/1377003789_401641.pdf