Each citizen will be allowed 3 minutes to address the agenda item requested. All requests for comment must be received by 5 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
By submitting this form you
HEREBY CERTIFY that the information provided in this form is complete, true, and correct to the best of my knowledge. FURTHER, I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE that I will comply with the Instructions & Rules of Procedure outlined below.
1. This form must be submitted prior to the commencement of the meeting.
2. This form must be completed and submitted for all citizens and attendees who wish to address the City Council or register a formal position on an item being considered by the Council.
3. Please remember to step to the podium when you are recognized by the Mayor and state your name and address before beginning your presentation.
4. Speakers' time may not be pooled or given to other speakers.
5. All presentations by citizens are limited to no more than 5 minutes.
6. Mayor reserves the right to limit the number of citizens who wish to speak/comment on a particular agenda item if necessary to expedite the meeting in an efficient manner.
7. Speakers should address all remarks to the City Council as a whole, not to individual members.
8. Speakers are required to speak on the topic of the agenda item listed on this card. Failure to do so will result in being asked to sit down and/or may be construed as purposefully disrupting the meeting and the speaker may be escorted out of the meeting.
9. No shouting or cursing is allowed at City Council meetings. Purposefully disrupting a public meeting is a violation of state law and may result in the offending party being made to leave the meeting and can lead to criminal charges.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field