The City of Huntsville, TX - Public GIS Mapping System does not display utilities such as water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer GIS data. Information on water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer for a specific area / location of interest can be obtained by completing the GIS Data Request Form. Thank you for your cooperation.
Public GIS Mapping System Portal - Click Here
The City of Huntsville, TX – Public GIS Mapping System offers an enhanced user experience, widgets, and a mobile-ready interface that improves analysis and data gathering by the user. Some of the key features include: address and property search, downloadable GIS Viewer Help in PDF format, movable widgets, an add data tool that allows the user to upload SHP, CSV, KML, GPX, and GeoJSON formats, a selection tool with exporting capability, a measurement tool, map templates, bookmarking, information panel, a draw widget, a share widget, and more...
Employee GIS Web Viewer Access Portal The City of Huntsville, TX - Employee GIS Mapping System
• Council Ward Map
• City Projects
Check out Huntsville's Facilities Directory to view interactive maps of various city locations and facilities by type.
Huntsville Geodatabase/Shapefile Download (Updated 08/2018)
- Elevation Data: (GDB) (SHP) - Spot Elevation, 2' Contour, & 10' Contour
- Flood Data: (GDB) (SHP) - Base Elevation, Cross Section, DFIRM, NGS Benchmark, 100 Year, & 500 Year
- Hydrography: (GDB) (SHP) - Basins, Lakes, Ponds, Rivers, Streams, Watersheds, & NWI Wetlands
- Mapping Control Network: (GDB) (SHP) - Survey Mapping Control Network
- Political Boundaries: (GDB) (SHP) - City Limits, Council Wards, Election Precincts, & Extra-Jurisdictional Territory
- Soil Survey: (GDB) (SHP) - Soil Survey
- Zoning: (GDB) (SHP) - Development Districts, Enterprise Zones, Foreign Trade Zones, & Liquor Zones
- Planimetrics: (GDB) (SHP) - Buildings, Paved/Unpaved Roads, Paved/Unpaved Driveways, Paved/Unpaved Parking, & Tree Line
GIS Data & Map Disclaimer