Applications for New Utility Services


Utilities include your water, sewer, and trash bill. You have several options to start, terminate or make a payment on your utility bill.


New Service

To start a new service you have 2 options:

  • Submit required information via fax to 936-291-5489
  • Submit required information in person to:
    1212 Avenue M
    Huntsville, TX 77340

Note: Both options require all of the following items for the new service:

Payment Options

  • Online Payments - This service is only available after you have paid your deposit and started services at City Hall.  Please refer to the link below for help with a new online account. 
  • For payments over the phone, call 936-291-5431 or 936-291-5432.
  • Automated Payments using bank draft - To set up your account for an automatic bank draft, please fill out an automatic payment application, and either fax it or drop it off at City Hall. Faxes should be made to the attention of Utility Billing.

Utility Service Brochure