After Hours Utility Emergency

If you have a fire, medical, or law enforcement emergency, dial 911.

To report a Public Works emergency, such as no water, a water quality issue, a broken water main, a sewer overflow or blockage complaint, an impassable street, or if your problem requires immediate attention, please call 936-294-5700, option 1.

To report a non emergency Public Works issue such as a trash collection issue or street sign problem, please leave a message by calling 936-294-5700, option 2 and we will respond during normal business hours. 
Please leave your name, the physical location of the problem, and a contact number.

To report a power outage, please call Entergy at 800-968-8243.

To report a gas outage, please call CenterPoint Energy at 800-752-8036

Contact Us

  1. After Hours Utility Emergency

    Water & Sewage

    Phone: 936-294-5700

    Power Outage

    Phone: 800-9-OUTAGE (968-8243)

    Gas Outage

    Centerpoint Energy
    Phone: 800-752-8036, option #

    Service Center

    448 State Highway 75 N
    Huntsville, TX 77320
    Get Directions

    Business Hours

    Monday - Friday
    8 a.m. - 5 p.m.