Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Filling out a Job Application Checklist!
1. Read over the entire application.
2. Read the instructions carefully.
3. Take your time to accurately complete the entire application.
4. Complete the application by printing your information and use ink (just use one color; preferably black ink).
5. Fill in all the blanks and never leave an item blank. If it does not apply to you, enter “N/A” or write “non-applicable” in the blank.
6. Spell everything correctly.
7. When you put a start date, make sure you are available to start on that date.
8. If you are currently employed, you should provide at least a two- week notice that you’re quitting to your current employer.
9. Double check your application and have someone review your application prior to handing it in.
10. Sign and date the application. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? You would be surprised by how many people forget to sign their job applications.