Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas
- Nate Grigsby - Chairperson
- Julia Woods
- Nessa Irving
- Chris Cirrito
- Rhonda Reddoch
- Jamey Hill
- Nelson Amaya
- Derrick Birdsall
- Kody Waters - Huntsville State Park
- Keith Jenkins - Sam Houston State University
- Rodney Southern - Huntsville Independent School District
The purpose of Recreation Services is to provide quality recreational programming in a safe, accessible and affordable manner to citizens of all ages so they can experience life-enhancing leisure opportunities.
Description of Our Services
- Recreation Services is responsible for the creation, implementation, development and improvement of organized sports and leisure activities.
- Recreation Services provides "in-house" recreational programming and also creates partnerships with other organizations and service providers in the community to offer several different venues for citizens of all ages, and manages those contracts and resources.
- Additionally, Recreation Services assists in managing schedules for various sports leagues and organizations, and provides funding for league participation in the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation (TAAF).
For information pertaining to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board, please contact Kristy Wheeler
, Administrative Coordinator, at 936-294-5721.